Thursday 28 May 2015

My Blitzed Easter Fuckfest

It was Easter weekend and I had been such a good boy for so long that I felt like being bad. So I got my phone and went onto Grindr. Happily loads of guys out there wanted to be naughty boys with me. Message after message popped up. All offering to ram me and suck me. To abuse the shit out of me. Sadly few of them were local. Never a good willy around when you need one. And damn I needed one. My butthole was starved. It had been a month since I had last felt my tight walls pushed out and a thick juicy cock slide up into my hole.

I talked to a few guys. They offered me the same boring fuck. I needed that extra high. I needed to be destroyed. I talked to one guy I had met before he asked if I wanted to meet up with him and his mate in town at his mate’s apartment. He said treats would be on offer. I got dressed, made sure my hair was nice for the pleasant men and left, telling my mum I would be gone for the day.
I waiting down by the garages and the guy pulled up, I've no idea of his real name so I’ll call him Pete. He drove me into town in his little sports car. Driving like a mental person trying to escape before the doctors knew he was missing from the asylum.
Pete drove us to a tall posh apartment building in town. Huge glass windows and the kind of place I will never be able to afford to live in. He took us up in the lift, rubbing my back and butt as we got higher.

We walked down a long corridor and Pete knocked on a door. It opened and a very tall Swedish blond guy stood there in just his tiny bright red underwear. Fuck me he was hot. Pete is nice too, but this guy was amazing. He was tall with amazing thick, wide shoulders. Again I’ve no idea what his name is, so I’ll call him, Sam. I’ve no idea if that is a Swedish name or not.
They took me into a huge living room. A glass topped coffee table was at the centre of the room, with loads of nice looking goodies on it. There was a mug full of some weed, a tiny brown bottle with some white powder, a shot glass with some pills and booze. There was a hell of a lot of booze.
Sam blazed up a joint and passed it to me. It was only ten in the morning, but who am I to say no when free drugs are on offer.

Pete took his coat and shirt off and sat on the sofa checking out the room. Sam started to rub himself and sucked in huge lungs full of smoke and blowing it out in my direction. I sat down on the sofa and Sam sat at the other side of me. They both began to play with me. Untucking my shirt and running their hands over my chest and down into my pants.
Sam put his thumbs into each side of his underwear and in one movement slid them down and off, kicking them across the room. His massive cock popped up. The bulge I had been hoping for hadn't disappointed. He had a large cock and balls with a neat trimmed blond pubic region.

I dropped my head and took his cock in my mouth; Pete pulled at my shirt and took it off. He undid my pants and took my dick into his mouth. Sam lay back smoking his weed, blowing the smoke down into my face. A few minutes later I was naked and both were down on their knees as I lay on the sofa, smoking dope and having them take turns sucking at my leaking dick.
After a few bottles of beer I was rolled over and the two men took turns in my ass-hole. Two large bare cocks fought in and out of my opening. The pleasure waved into my soul. This is what I want for the rest of my life. Then Sam stood in front of my face and face fucked me. He took another beer bottle from the table, popped a pill down its neck and passed it over to me, I had no idea what the pill was I just swigged it down. My brain was on fire, I needed cock, as much cock as there was in the world. I felt amazing. A wave of gut punches of pleasure hit me over and over like a tide of gratification.

I was offered more weed, which seems to get stronger and stronger. The room was a cloud of weed smoke and red fiery sex streams coming off our bodies. Sam and Pete stood me up, my legs weren't my own. I was having trouble standing. They laughed as the fucked me, their white teeth so huge and friendly. I laughed too, this was incredible.

Then the tiny brown bottle of white powder was offered round. I took the most, sniffing it up into my nose. I wanted more. More drink, more weed, more of everything. I was stood by the huge windows looking out onto the city. They fucked me, pulled me and sucked my dick. I came over and over. As soon as one of us came we just carried on. Starting again, hour after hour. They filled my ass-hole with their cream, likewise my mouth. They held me tight in their arms and held my head steady as their jizz hit my face and ran down. I licked at them. I bit the air around me. I was gone.

I blacked out. I woke up in a bathroom, the salty smack of piss hitting my lips and going into my mouth. Sam had his fingers hooked into my mouth to keep it open and Pete was providing the piss.
They were laughing at me; I slipped in and out of consciousness. I would wake in a different room of the apartment. A bedroom with my hands tied behind my back and something large and rubbery jammed up inside my ass-hole. Back in the living area flat out of the floor rolling about giggling to myself as cameras flashed.  Each time I was awake I knew I was begging for more cock. I was pleading with them not to stop, to go faster, to start again. I didn't want this day to ever end.
I felt like a hundred men had filled my gut with their seed, it was just the two. I think.

The sky outside the huge windows grew darker and a storm rolled in. Rain lashed at the glass and when I was pressed face against it, it was cold and hard against my body. But I felt like I was made of light and I that my naked body could flutter through the particles of glass and out into the night’s sky. Never have I felt so free, so full and so loved.

I woke up dressed in a car. I was on a back seat laughing and Sam was driving. Pete was telling me it was time to sober up and go home. They showed me films of myself on their phones and cameras.
Things I have no memory of doing. I was screaming for cock. I was waving my arms around like a freak, telling them to fill my mouth with more piss. I was possessed.
I didn’t care the pain or how often I had been fucked. I just wanted more. My body hurt. I was empty and dry. Pete gave me bottled water and told me to drink from it. I sat outside the place where Pete had first picked me up for maybe a half hour, until they let me go. I walked to our block of flats. Unsteady on my feet, my head buzzing. I sat on the edge of the pavement and stared into the dark, black clouds. I waved at traffic a few times until I decided it wasn't getting any warmer so it was time to go home.

I got into the warm home and managed to sneak back into my bedroom. I lay on the bed. Exhausted, I reached down and realised my underwear had gone. Lost or taken as a trophy.
I've seen Pete a few times since. In toilets or at his place. But nothing will ever match up to that day in the apartment that danced with sex.


Catch you later XXXX.  

No comments:

Post a Comment