Monday 15 June 2015

Jamie the Slave Boy

I went round to a guy’s house. I had met him off Grindr and had been with him a couple of times in the public toilets in the park. But this time he asked me round to his house. I drove to his house and parked outside it was a large house and I thought I might have got the wrong address because whoever lived there must have had money to burn.

He answered the door in a long red robe and once I was inside he took me by the hand like a child up the stairs to a large bedroom at the back of the house.
There weren’t a lot of things in the room, a bed and a few tables and that was it really. The lights were quite low and I had trouble seeing what was on the tables by the window.

He asked me if I was going to be a good boy, I told him I was always a good boy. This, of course, isn’t the truth. I always try to be as naughty as I possibly can, as often as I can.
He stood me in the middle of the room and then sat down on the edge of the bed. He called me boy.
He ordered me to strip for him, shirt first, then trousers then socks and finally underwear. I stood there a little bit unsure what was going to happen as he was still clothed in his long red robe.

I put my hand down to my cock and touched it for a second, I did it without thinking. His face was red with rage. “Did I tell you, you could touch your willy?”
I told him I was sorry. I was starting to see how this evening was going to play out. I was the naughty slave boy. My mind raced at the thoughts of what might be coming up, my dick got ahead of me and I became enlarged.

I held my hands down by my side. He told me to get down on my hands and knees and to crawl over to him on all fours. When I reached him he lay one hand down on the top on my head and ruffled my hair.
“Good doggy” he said.

My master then pulled me over his knee face down and began to smooth his hand over my buttocks.
He told me how beautiful and round my butt was, telling me how it was a perfect bottom.
He had raised his hand up high and slapped it down. The pain and pleasure hit me with a wave up my body. After each hit it was then a swift grab at my butt, with a handful of my buttock and run of his hand over the skin.

He stood up, which made me fall to the floor. He called me a silly doggy and then in his hand from one of the tables was a shiny pink leather dog collar.
“You are going to look such a little faggot queer boy in this, come here and I will be kind and put it on for you”

I crawled over on my knees and he fixed the buckles around my neck. Tightly, I felt the collar bite into the skin on my neck. Then a dog lead was in his hand. He fastened it to the collar.
I walked me around the room. Jerking hard on the lead and I struggled to keep pace with him.
He was saying things like good doggy and well done boy. Patting my head and reaching down and smoothing his hands down over my buttocks as if I was hairy and he was levelling it down.
He told me I was allowed on the bed and that he had something else for me. I got up and wiggled my bum at him.

From his table of toys he took a rubber dog tail butt plug. My eyes must have lit up, because he asked me if I was excited. I nodded yes, being a good dog I didn’t speak.

He spat into my butt crack and fingered some of his self made lube into my hole. Then he commenced to push the bulbous butt plug up inside the soft walls of my anus. I felt my inner walls press and grasp at the toy as he pushed it in and out. I could feel it being pushed around within me.
In the end it was fully up and inside me, I wagged my new tail. My own human tail wagged underneath my belly, splashing precum up onto my belly and down over the tops of my legs.
The butt plug was hitting my inner spot just right.

He grabbed hold of the lead tight in his fist and with his other hand he reached under and tightly grabbed my cock and balls. He led me down off the bed and around the room. He again reached down and this time making a firm grip of my buttock. I could feel the heat on my butt; I knew they would be shiny red by now from all the slaps and tight grabs.
He twisted the tail around in my hole, tail up and tail down. I wagged my bum and the tail whenever he released his unyielding grip.

He got me to jump back onto the bed and with a sharp pop he pulled the butt plug from up inside of me. He threw it aside and from the table came another toy, one that looked just as exciting. It was a large black rubber dildo, as long as his forearm and just as meaty.
He spat on it and made me do the same. Then he got me to lick it up and down.
My master then stabbed me with it up inside my cunthole. In and out, again and again. My legs buckled with the shock and the passionate energy.

He again reached down and played with my balls, tightly gripping them. He got me off the bed once again. He undid the front of his red robe and for the first time I saw his swollen dick. Hard and hairless, smooth and engorged. With the lead still in one hand and the dildo still firmly up my asshole he took a dog’s drinking bowl from his table of goodies and dropped it to the floor.
He then began to piss into it, missing at first and hitting me full in the face. I opened my mouth but he told me not to be such a bad dog. He then held my head down to the bowl and forced me to lap at the urine. As I did this he reached under and jerked my cock.

Before I knew what was happening his dick was jammed into my mouth and down my throat. I choked on his dick the first few times. My spit became ropey and it slapped down his balls and onto his legs. But he calmed his tempo and I was able to properly suck him off, until he blew a hot salty load into my mouth and over my lips and face. He told me I was then allowed to jerk myself off. So I did, with his help. He held his face close to my cock as I blew, so he was able to catch it into his mouth. He then loomed over me and spat it into my face. I loved being humiliated.

I’ve seen him a few times since for other types of roleplay. I’ll share some with you if you like some other time.


Catch you later XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment