Thursday 25 June 2015

My Ripped Jeans

It’s been so hot and sweaty here today. The sweat was pouring down my back and wetting the back of my underwear. Normally I like to wear my baggy ripped jeans in weather like this, but today I went out in my joggers because it was cold this morning when I first went out. Also the joggers are better for getting out of quickly if I go passed any gents toilets I like the look of.

My baggy jeans I bought from a charity shop a while ago. They were loose around the cock and balls and my butt held them up at the back without need of a belt. I’ve worn them to death. Anytime I didn’t have clean pants I will just grab them and leave the house.
The rip under the crotch started small at first, but with all the bending over I do to show off my butt to guys in places like supermarkets and other public places, it split quite wide.

If I don’t wear underwear the top of my leg and the ridge under my balls is on display.
Then the rip under my right buttock happened. I was getting out of a car and I heard a tear happen. When I stood up I felt the breeze on my butt cheek. I like the fact my ass is on show. I love it when I go up the stairs on the double-decker buses. All those college and high school boys staring at my wide open butt and hoping they are lusting after it.

Another thing I enjoy doing when is wearing them and sitting with my legs spread in a public place. Hoping guys will look down and see my balls, just visible through the gap. Wishing they would sit beside me and slip a hand up into the hole and grab my cock.

I can push my whole cock out of the crotch hole now. I can walk the streets of the estate at night with my cock and balls swinging between my legs. The traffic passing too fast to notice I’m showing the whole world my goods.

I want them to circle the block and take another look, unsure they saw my meat banging about the first time. I want them to slow and ask me if there is anywhere we can go for a fuck.
I would get into their cars and let them all fuck me. Every one of them can just pound me in public if they wanted. Slam me on the hoods of their cars right there in the streets. Headlights flashing over my butt as the guys rail into me.

I would love that. I love being a slut. I like dressing to show off my body. I want them to want me. I need their dicks. I crave them. It is what I was put on this Earth to do, suck dick and take loads inside me. Hopefully soon I will get dick again. It’s always far too long between fucks.
I need dick.

Catch you later XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment