Monday 20 July 2015

Corbin, My Nudist Friend

I've been a friend of Jamie’s for quite a few months now and he likes hearing about my life. He has asked me to write some of my life up so he can share it with some of you.

Hello there, I'm Corbin, I'm 17 years old and I live in the UK with my parents and my younger brother who is 12. I also have an older brother, 22, but he moved out of the main house before Christmas to live with his girlfriend in the bedroom over the garage.

We are a family of nudists. Since I was born into it and it’s in my DNA I don’t see a thing wrong with it. But I'm not so stupid that I don’t know that some other people would find it weird to be naked around your parents and brothers.
My parents are very open and here at home they run an open door rule, no secrets, no matter what.
So as well as never closing the few doors we do have, we know absolutely everything about each other. Also we have seen each other doing pretty much everything you can think of over the years.

I know both my parents are bisexual and that in college they both dated the same guy for a while. I know my older brother is 99.99% straight, but likes to have his sexual partners stick a finger up his asshole when he jizzes. I also know my little brother is in a world of his own and never really knows what the hell is going on most of the time.

I have a boyfriend. He is 19. When he first started coming over to the house he was a bit awkward, OK, to be honest, a lot awkward. We don’t force a person to strip, that isn't our way. But if people want to, then that’s cool. He would get hard around my dad and older brother. So for the first few months whenever he visited he would only strip down to his underwear and t-shirt.
He is much more used to us now, so he gets down to his skins like the rest of us. He just has to get used to my little brother using him as a climbing wall now. No idea why lil bro does that. It’s just a thing he likes to do, he will run at you and climb all over you.

I better answer the questions I get asked the most. We are a nudist family; we are nude any time we are home indoors or in our back garden. We also holiday at a nudist camp site in the south of France.
It is gay friendly but there are many families that go there too. The camp is set out into groups of different sets of cabins. There is an entertainment building with a pool, bar and hall. There are games rooms and a tennis court.

There is a huge land area. If you follow the back track from the cabins down the nature trail you come to the woods and if you take the path through them you come to the gay side of the lake. Here is a boathouse and a shower/toilet block.

In these woods is the best place for the gay guys to hang out and cruise each other. Everybody is very open but of course the families make sure their kids know which path to stay on.

When I was about 11 I was telling my mum about a boy I liked at school, I got hard talking about him and what he had done during the PE lesson. My mum told me to go to my room and think about this boy and play with myself. She told me I would “like it”. I went off and after a few minutes I knew why she said that, I did like it.

When I was 14 my parents sat he down at the kitchen table, I thought I was in trouble. They told me it was my body, it was mine to do with as I liked. It was totally up to me who I let touch it. They said anything I wanted to do with my body was totally OK, as long as I was careful.
I took this to mean it was OK to go into the woods at the camp site. That summer I was in those woods with a 19 year old. He was the first to bare fuck me. There on the wooden beach, that overlooks the clearing down to the lake.

Since then every year I've looked for more and more guys. So now with the gay guys at the camp site I have a bit of a rep as being the camp site slut. This is not a bad rep to have, saves time.

I’ll tell you some more of what I've done at the camp and here at home another time if you like.
Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll answer them next time.

Thanks and bye, Corbin.

No comments:

Post a Comment