Monday 21 September 2015

Corbin and the Sexual Imbalance

Hello Corbin the family nudist again.

Today Jamie has asked me to put into writing something I don’t often talk about in public, my illness. I suffer from a chemical imbalance. My brain doesn't make the right mix of chemicals, this means I'm not able to sleep for long periods, and it also means I get "waves". Let me explain what my waves are. They are a feeling deep down in the pit of my stomach. I feel them building up. It’s a wave of horniness. The tiniest little thing can set these waves off.

My older brother is 22 and he suffers from the same ‘waves’ but never as harsh as some of mine. No this isn't going to be some lame ass incest story. This is my real life and this is how my brother and I deal with this. My brother was 10 when he was first tested and diagnosed with this imbalance and I didn't show signs until I was 13.

Luckily our younger brother has not shown signs yet, but he is only 12. I hope it skips him.

When a wave hits I get a feeling in my stomach and light headedness behind my eyes. If I let it last for long my skin starts to feel like it is on fire and my face goes red. My mother can sometimes spot this before I know an attack is happening. My eyes will water and my head will begin to hurt if I don’t release the feeling. We do this by jerking off. The chemicals built up and released when we ejaculate stops the pain.

I've read medical reports about this and seen films about it. Some poor people don’t have loving caring families around them. Thankfully we do.
We have been taught never to be ashamed of our need to jerk off. We have been told to never leave and do it in private or to say sorry afterwards. It is a need that we much for fill for the sake of our own well-being.

For example we were all watching the TV on a family night together. We were watching the show that around the world is called “Dancing with the Stars”.
The men in their tight shirts and hard bodies, I knew I was going to start a wave. My mother asked me if I was OK. I told her I was going to ‘wave’. Rather than me running away and hiding in my bedroom, ashamed of my illness, my mother just handed me the kitchen paper towel from beside the sofa and I started to jerk off. I wasn't watched, it wasn't something I needed to do in front of them to enjoy the feeling. It was just something I've done for the last few years. I jerked myself to release and then cleaned up with the paper towel and folded it up and carried on watching the TV.

If my older brother is in the room with me and one of us has an attack it will set the other one off. So to counteract this we will jerk off together.

The lack of sleep means I'm awake after only a few hours sleep. So my brother and I will go for walks. We will pick a place on the map. Drive up there, strip to our skins, fill a rucksack and just go for a wander. Our favourite place to go is up in the hills and woods outside of our town. We walk up the dirt path with our torches and sit on the top of the hill on the smooth rocks and watch the sun rise. As the sun creeps up over the town we jerk off together. We sit facing each other with our feet touching and we will jerk off. It helps that I’m with someone who understands my needs and who is capable of watching me jerking my thick dick and never once has judged me.

If I am out shopping in the city and I get an attack it is sometimes very difficult to find a public toilet. So I know every hidden alleyway in that town now. Also if I am near the toilets by the train station I will go there and hopefully someone will be able to help me release before the pains gets too much for me to bear.

Since I started this when I had just turned 13 I had to drop out of school of course. I started to be home schooled. My brother had turned 18, so his tutor took over my schooling. His name is Killian and he went to school with our father. He trained as a special needs teacher. So our needs are pretty much special.
He comes to the house Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings because we sometimes have a half day. It’s from ten AM to four PM. We do it in the office at the back of the garage building. I am naked because it is my wish and because it is our home and I shouldn't feel uncomfortable. My brother did dress for his lessons. I can’t, I'm just too awkward when dressed. Killian doesn't get undressed, trust me I've tried.

If I am having a bad day with my illness I am allowed to play with my willy during lessons. I sit with a towel under my bum and one on the floor by my legs, because I pre-cum a hell of a lot.
Killian will also call for “wank breaks” if I have an attack. He will often go into the garden for a walk or to the kitchen for yet another coffee. Sometimes he will sit there behind his desk and check on his laptop or phone.
This helps, him being in the room with me is wrong and my twisted head likes this. He has been with me in that room and seeing me jerk off and jizzing since I was 13 years old. He is a total professional.

I’m not sure what else I can say about this, I'm sure someone out there will have questions, so ask them and I’ll write the answers up for Jamie sometime.

Hope you liked hearing about something very different to your normal lives. Also if you got off to it, then that is OK I understand. The thought of a teenage boy jerking off with his brother or in front of his family is something you read about in lame incest stories. So I understand that some guys are into that.

Hope you jizzed a huge load. Yours Corbin.

No comments:

Post a Comment