Thursday 29 October 2015

My ‘Accidental’ Nudity

Hello Jamie here. I’ve discovered a new pleasure.
For years I’ve known I enjoy being naked and I love other people seeing my body, I’ve also loved doing things in public places. Either it be getting my dick sucked by a busy main road or getting cum forced up into my asshole in a crowded gents toilets. I love all of that. The fact people are so close to me while I’m being such a vile and dirty little slut is a total thrill.

A month ago I was dragged out of bed early to go supermarket shopping with my mother. I had been lazy in dressing and had just thrown on my trainers, a sweatshirt and my ratty old pair of jogging sweatpants, nothing else, no socks and no underwear.

As I wandered around the aisles, half asleep still, I found myself playing with my waistband. I toyed with the old frayed tie core. The band has been loose for a year or so now. The sweatpants were second hand when I bought them from the charity shop, they were cheap and that was all that mattered, I dislike clothes. If I could be naked all the time I would. I've spoken to Corbin, my nudist friend, if we won millions on the lottery we are going to build a nudist town. It would be a true place of freedom and honesty, somewhere for people of all ages, races and sex to enjoy the ecstasy of being free with their bodies.

Green spaces in the town centre for open air and public sex. All schools and businesses would be fully nude.  And shops and supermarkets just like the one I found myself pushing a battered trolley around far too early to be awake.

I pulled my pants back up for the sixth or seventh time and I realised something. Half of my butt had been fully on display for several people. My cock woke up. I felt the blood rising and the swell begin.

If my pants were to fall to the floor everybody in the aisle would see my engorged dick, they would look upon my naked buttocks and legs. This gave me a rush of excitement. I decided to see how long it would be before my pants fell down. I wouldn't pull them up anymore. I would let them slide down over my buttocks. I've such a shapely pair of buttocks that once over half way the pants would fall down to my knees or further.

I pushed the trolley up and down, my mother always rips the shopping list in half and she goes off her way and I have to go off and do mine. I was stood in the canned food aisle when it happened.

I reached up for a can from a higher shelf and since I'm such a short ass I had to stand on tiptoes. 
My pants fell down to my ankles. I looked round to see who had seen, a few old ladies, their male partners and a mother and her son. I knew what I had to do, if I showed any sign that I wanting them to see my naked flesh I would be dead. I hurriedly fumbled my pants back up and acted as embarrassed as I could. What a terrible thing to have happened to a young male in found of a crowd of strangers.

I slapped my already hardening penis away and quickly pushed my trolley down and around the corner. Their shocked faces filled my head. Some of them where embarrassed for me, some were just laughing with the uncomfortable moment they had just witnessed. I left the trolley at the end of an aisle and hastily walked to the toilets, the thin cloth of my sweatpants already tenting with the force of my rigid dick before I got there.

There was nobody there, I pulled my pants fully to the floor in the centre of the room and began to jerk off with such a heavy hand and fast pounding forceful thrusts that my balls fizzed and I jizzed in a matter of seconds. My substantial load hitting the back of the urinal with some power. I stood there drained with the excitement of the last few minutes; I pulled my pants up to my knees and pissed the jizz down the wall into the gutter.

I wanted to do it again straight away, I wanted to have more people see my nakedness, but I knew I would be asking for trouble to pull the same stunt twice in the same place on the same day, so I resisted. I went back to my shopping.

But the idea of doing it again lay in my head for days afterwards, so I went into town on the bus, I decided that I wouldn't pull my pants up and wait for them to fall, I would fumble with them and take as long as I possibly could to get them back up, to be quick but to make such an act of it that people saw my cock, balls and butt for longer.

I didn't have to wait long. I stood up at the bus station to get off the bus and as I went down the step of the bus, they fell. A queue of people stood there. Man, women and children. All of them stared and were shocked to see my large penis flop out of my tattered sweatpants. Such pleasure as a wave of horniness filled me. I did the act well, I looked shocked and red faced and walked quickly to the bus station toilets. I was going to jerk off again. But there I found it busy with my types of guys, all looking for sex. So I took my pick and went into a cubical with him. I stripped fully naked and let him have me.

I will do it again, I know I will. Hopefully next time with larger crowds and a different set of people. The thrill is in the waiting for my pants to fall. But you know me, they always will.


Catch you later XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment