Thursday 11 February 2016

My Blindfolded Bareback Fuckfest

Hello again, after a very dry spell over Christmas and new year in January I met a guy via Grindr. I went round to his house two days running and he fucked me so deeply. After the second visit he asked me if I would be interested in meeting for a group fuck.

Of course I drooled a yes to him. He said he would sort it out for the last weekend of the month.
He said he would invite round as many guys as he could get together. I told him it was all OK and that I would be very happy to take as many men as he could get.

I told him I didn’t mind if I was drained of jizz over and over and I didn’t care if I was tired and sore afterwards. He said I was a truly slutty little puppy and I told him of course I was.
I’m just a young gay male who loves getting pounded. What is wrong in that?

For the rest of the month my mind wandered to what might happen at this party, I dreamed of guzzling down load after creamy load. I wanted it; I needed to prove to myself that I’m just a dirty little cum slut with a whore’s asshole. I had to do it, I had to bend myself for these men, and I had to allow them to do whatever the fuck they wanted to me.

I was theirs. They were my masters. They were gods who were going to fill me with their seed. Every time I thought of the upcoming party I got hard and wet straight away. I would be sat on the bus travelling to town and my boner would be pushing tight against the inside of my jeans.
I thought I'm just a little slutty toy for him and his friends, just a cum puppy to pass around, to tease, play with, to use and abuse.

Over the years I’ve learnt how to suck cock very well, how to deep throat dick without choking, how to lay back and relax my boy pussy for all men’s cocks, to keep going even after they've cum, to hold back my own cum until permission is given.
I’ve always made sure I’ve learn how to enjoy the generosity of these men who so kindly have given me the gift of their huge cocks deep inside me.

On the day of the party I arrived early and the host greeted me at the door and roughly dragged me inside. He told me he had managed to get some men together but he wouldn’t tell me how many.
He led me upstairs to the bedroom. On the double bed were some leg and wrist straps.

He made me strip and lie face down. He put a couple of pillows under me so my butt was up in the air and then he tied my hands and ankles to the bed.
Then he lay across me and put two cotton balls over each of my eyes and then with gaffer tape he taped my eyes tightly shut.

Then I waited. My hard dick throbbing underneath me, I was so excited.

I heard voices coming up the stairs, and then I heard three of maybe four male voices. They were checking out their prize. Hands and fingers explored me. Fully deep into my asshole and forced into my mouth.

Then the fucking began, I felt a heavy body push me down into the bed and he started.
Heavy quick jabs inside me with his dick. He called me a dirty slut and said I was worthless and this was all that I was good for. I agreed, but as I spoke he hit me sharply across the back of the head. I was told to shut up and to know my place. I stayed silent for the rest of the night.

After I felt three different body weights and types forcing me downward into the bed the host left the room. I heard him leaving and telling the others that more guys had arrived.

Maybe an hour later I had been fucked over and over by many different men. I’ve no idea by how many. They took turns in my asshole and mouth.
I swallowed their cum and then piss. My belly extended from all of the creamy loads and yummy tasting piss.
My butt was awash with jizz and I could felt it dripping down between my legs and under me, covering the back of my balls.
This was paradise to me. This is what I’ve dreamt about for the whole month and of course longer.

I lost count of how many loads I had taken and how many times I was fucked. I’ve no idea of how many men was there that night. I know it was far more that ten different voices.
All calling me names and telling me what a dirty slut and cum hungry whore I was.
They were all correct of course. I am.

I felt the tape rip from my face and my arms and legs untied. I had my clothes thrown at me and I was ordered to leave. I dressed as I went down the stairs.

The host told me I had done very well. I asked if it could happen again, I was sore and dripping, but I wanted more. He told me that I was damaged goods now. But that he would see.

I hope I go again. I’ll keep dreaming.

Catch you later XXXX.

No comments:

Post a Comment